The improvement of living conditions starts with the formal education of young people (who represent around 60% of the population with which KANPE works) and the informal education of adults, the majority of whom cannot read or write.
Since 2010, thanks to donations, the following has been achieved:
- Support for 13 schools and the construction of 2 new schools,
- Education of children participating in the Integrated Program
- Training for adults: animal husbandry, subsistence agriculture and entrepreneurship.
We aim to collaborate with local and international partners in order to:
- Improve the quality of education provided in the schools of the two communities where we operate,
- Facilitate free access to education and improve school infrastructure.